Skype
PinClock

Dungeon Keeper Dungeon Keeper

Best Game Ever.

Thank you for finally putting this into Flash, I missed it alot!

duck.game duck.game

Best Game ever!

The love and Charm of Duck.fla has been put into game forum, I'm so Happy! This beatslife by a landslide!!!

~Pin Clock

Square Pong Square Pong

In all my years of pong...

this random direction curve was a great job! graphics were decent too.

The Tutorial Collab '06 The Tutorial Collab '06

good job

but u didn't cover preloaders! I need 2 know!

Pico Sim Date Pico Sim Date

Still a glitch

When I was Dating Nene and Talked, even when I typed in the right answer, I "got it wrong". Other wise, it was fun (especially beating up the Goth kids! That music was also cool.(pokemon speeded up)

Mario Rescue Bros. Mario Rescue Bros.

Good, but

Would'nt Mario and Luigi be saving TOADS? Goombas are thier enemy.

PixilProductions responds:

Well you see its a long story. Mario and Luigi promised to save the decendants of the bad gompas so he could turn gompas into Mario and Luigi's helpers sorta to go under cover and get info on the next bowser attack. The old gompas would die off leaving no gompas for bowser to use in his army.

Portal Fighter II Portal Fighter II

It was a great game...

just you could've added more popular/known NG characters. I haven't earned them all yet, but people like... Characters or human based characters into the game. In other words, It was a great fighting game, just needed characters that have been in more than 1 submission. (Eskimo Bob favorite character).

Clock Legends Clock Legends

strawberry clock is cool!

the game is amazing with great graphics. great music, and even a giant steak clock! your game is the best game I've played on newgronds!congarts! you've earned 10 more minuts of life!

gogo Happy & Smile gogo Happy & Smile

Bravo!

You've done a wonderful job on this game. I like games with pointless violence! Super was most amazing, though.

King of Buttons King of Buttons

just keep pushing, just keep pushing...

oh, man the game was pointless at first, but once I started, I couldn't stop!I'm honlestly still playing. my current score is 15500. Can you beat it. I also like the song. Best and most addicting game ever.(Pointless to) NOTHIG will beat it!